Moroccan Semolina Patties
Harcha are Moroccan semolina patties with a crisp surface and soft centre. Honey, jam or almond paste make this gustatory experience just perfect.
Preparation Time15 min.
Waiting Time10 min.
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 11 g baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 150 ml Dream Almond Drink
- 350 g fine semolina
- 100 g vegetable margarine, melted
- Take a bowl and mix together the semolina, sugar, baking powder and salt. Then add the margarine while stirring. Finally add the Dream Almond Drink.
- Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Heat a non-stick pan. Divide the dough into small balls. Place a ball in a ring (a cookie cutter of about 6 cm) and flatten. Reduce the heat. Cook the patty about 5 minutes per side. Repeat until you have used all the balls.
- Serve these harchas with honey, halva, almond paste or fruit compote.
Use only the fine semolina.
View all Recipes
Smoothie with banana, dates and cinnamon
Vegetable Soup with Chickpeas