Oat Pecan Cookies
These dreamily delicious Oat Pecan Cookies are a hit all year round, not just at Christmas! Full of flavor and no added sugar whatsoever – Oat Pecan Cookies offer moments of delight at any time.
Preparation Time15 min.
Waiting Time25 min.
- 200 ml Dream & Joya Oat Drink 0% Sugar
- 200 g oats
- 50 g rice flour
- 5 tbsp almond butter
- 1 pinch salt
- 0.5 tsp vanilla extract
- 50 g pecans
- 120 g dates
- Preheat oven to 160°C.
- Put the oat flakes, rice flour, almond butter, Dream & Joya Oat Drink 0% Sugar, salt and vanilla extract into a large bowl and mix well.
- Core the dates and finely chop. Finely chop the pecans, and then mix both ingredients into the cookie dough.
- Spoon 1 tbsp of the cookie dough onto a baking tray and press flat; repeat with the remaining dough and then bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove the cookies from the oven and leave to cool for a short while.
These cookies make a great substitute for cereal bars, or a quick and delicious breakfast snack combined with a bit of fruit.