Protein Granola Muffins
Dessert for breakfast? Of course! Make a batch of these Protein Granola Muffins and enjoy them as a quick breakfast throughout the week or as a sweet addition to your weekend brunches. Sneak in some extra protein with the Almond Drink Protein and enjoy the heavenly almond taste!
Preparation Time15 min.
Waiting Time35 min.
- 375 g all purpose flour
- 0.5 tsp baking powder
- 0.5 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 160 g brown sugar
- 12 piece/s dates
- 80 g dried cranberries
- 2 piece/s apples
- 180 g granola
- 200 ml Dream & Joya Almond Drink Protein
- Mix the wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and sugar in a large bowl.
- Stone the dates, chop finely and add to the bowl with the dry ingredients, along with the cranberries and 100g granola.
- Peel and core the apples, and grate coarsely. Then add the grated apples to the bowl and mix everything well.
- Add the Dream & Joya Protein Drink Almond to the bowl, and mix into a dough.
- Line 12 muffin tins with baking paper and distribute the dough evenly. Sprinkle with the leftover granola and bake at 180°C for 30-35 minutes.
Use a mashed banana instead of the brown sugar and enjoy your muffins with less sugar!