Smoothie with banana, grapes and flaxseed
A really classy smoothie creation: Sweet bananas, nutty flaxseeds and juicy grapes impart a little variety to the commonplace. Just mix and enjoy!
Waiting Time15 min.
- 250 ml Dream Organic Rice Drink Vanilla
- 1 piece/s banana
- 1 tsp flaxseeds
- 1 handful ice cubes
- 1 pinch flaxseed
- 100 g red seedless grapes
- 100 g white seedless grapes
- 100 g black seedless grapes
- Pour the Dream Organic Rice Drink Vanilla into a blender.
- Add the banana, all the grapes and flaxseeds. Puree the fruit by blending first at low speed and then gradually increasing the speed until the mixture is smooth and creamy. Add the ice cubes. Mix again until the ice cubes are crushed.
- Divide the glass. Garnish with flaxseeds on top.
View all Recipes
Smoothie with banana, dates and cinnamon
Vegetable Soup with Chickpeas