Smoothie with blueberries and red beets
A real eye-catcher for your next Instagram post. The blueberry smoothie with beetroot tastes good even if you don’t want to make anyone jealous over it.
Waiting Time15 min.
- 250 ml Dream & Joya Almond Oat Drink
- 75 g red beets
- 1 piece/s banana
- 100 g blueberries
- 1 piece/s bok choy
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 handful ice cubes
- 1 piece/s orange (juice and zest)
- Pour the Dream Almond Oat Drink into a blender.
- Add the cooked, peeled and diced beetroot, the frozen and sliced bananas, blueberries, juice and orange zest. Puree the beets and fruits. Gradually add bok choy and chia seeds. Blend again, first at low speed and then gradually increase the speed until the leaves are totally pulverized and mingled with the fruit. Add the ice cubes. Mix again until the ice cubes are crushed.
- Divide the smoothie between the glasses.
View all Recipes
Coconut and Almond Bars
Mouthwatering Gingerbread Cake
Protein Nut Bar