Vegan Belgian Waffles
Are you dreaming of fresh, fluffy waffles? With this recipe, real Belgian waffles can easily be made at home.
Preparation Time50 min.
Waiting Time15 min.
For the dough
- 100 g margarine
- 20 g fresh yeast
- 2 tsp sugar
- 240 g flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 100 g pearl sugar
- 200 g Dream Organic Rice Drink Vanilla
- 150 g raspberries
- 4 scoop/s vanilla ice cream
- Melt the margarine and set aside. Warm the Dream Organic Rice Drink Vanilla slightly. Crumble in the yeast, add 2 tsp sugar and stir. Let the mixture stand for 5-10 minutes to activate the yeast.
- Meanwhile, combine the flour and salt. Add the rice drink mixture and stir well.
- Fold the margarine into the dough. Cover the dough and leave in a warm place for 45 minutes.
- When the dough has risen, fold in the pearl sugar. Preheat the waffle maker and divide the dough into 4 equal portions.
- Bake the waffles for 2-3 minutes until they are golden brown.
- Place fresh waffles on plates, add scoops of vanilla ice cream and raspberries to garnish.
View all Recipes
Smoothie with banana, dates and cinnamon
Vegetable Soup with Chickpeas